Thursday 17 June 2010

I realised that I haven't posted a blog in absoloutely ages, I apologise! but the trouble is, I'm working down in Provence with very little internet access, and by the time I get round to going on the interent, catching up on facebook and American tv series, I can scarecly be bothered to write about my life.

I've been thinking alot recently about what I want to be when I grow up... The trouble is I really wanted to be a radio dj, writer, or teacher. These three things seemed to be the new top 3 jobs for everyone, forget "lawyer" "doctor" "vet" its all "media" "rich" and "famous" (or teacher).

So what will make me stand out? I like to think my wit, but is there room for another bridget jones wannabe? Could I write a book? what about? Been as my blogs are few and far between, it appears as though I have a lack of commitance and nothing very interesting to say...

I had been thinking along the lines of "diary of a hypocondriac" - a semi-autobiographical tale... or just generally "The Thoughts of a Twit" or something along those lines...
These are the two things that I seem to be making myself famous for: always being ill or having hurt myself somehow and asking the most random unanswerable questions like "if an ant fell off a 6foot wall would it die?"

Could I turn my weird and complex complexes into a career? should I publish more of them here or might someone steal my ideas? tricky world..

anyway for the mean time I think we can all rest assured that I am going no where fast and that its going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. (Could I have used many more clichés in that sentence?)

ps: In actual news of my life and not just the ramblings of my inner thoughts - I spent my two days off work this week up in Paris, met up with some family and saw some friends, which has been great, and I'm hoping to come back next month or in August to go to Disneyland with Aurelie!

à plus tard,
Mlle Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment